Solana Pilates is committed to providing you with a safe, clean, and welcoming environment that allows you to leave feeling rejuvenated and excited for your next experience with us. To ensure everyone’s time with us is effective and beneficial, we ask that you read through some of our commonly asked questions if it’s your first visit or if you are new to Pilates. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly with any additional questions or ideas that could improve your experience at Solana Pilates.
- Grip socks are required for all classes and in the studio. Grip socks are a great way to improve your workout and protect your feet. We do offer grip socks for sale; please see a staff member or purchase online for pick up before class.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class. We begin promptly at the scheduled class time out of respect for our instructors as well as the rest of the individuals in our Solana Pilates community. Anyone arriving 5 minutes (or more) after a class has started will need to reschedule and will be subject to our cancellation policy.
- Cancellation policy
- Customers can cancel their attendance and get a credit if they make it before the cancellation cut-off period of 12 hours prior to the start of class. A class credit will be deducted for late cancellations and no shows a fee of $15 will also be assessed. Pre-paid/class packages or usage-limited subscriptions will be automatically added back to their package or usage limit. Drop-ins will be returned as credits to the customer's account.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, you may do so via our website or Momence app. Cancellations are not taken via instructor/staff communication, email, text, or phone call.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please visit our class schedule on our website or Momence app for updates.
- All classes must be pre-paid.
- All sales are final. All class series purchased are transferable to another account but are non-refundable.